Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Tanzania Tours:
2 piece per person + carry on will be allowed for the land tours, you MUST check restrictions imposed by airlines for luggage limitation (Size, number of allowed pieces and weight)
Escorted & Guided Europe Tours:
Due to the limitations of motor coach luggage compartments, all escorted and guided Bus tour packages allow one piece of luggage per person and one carry-on bag. Excess luggage will be subject to charge of up to $100 per piece.
Passengers who purchase independent packages which do not include motor coach travel are subject to the restrictions imposed by airlines.
Right Travel recommends traveling light as there is generally no porterage included in independent programs, and passengers are responsible for carrying their own luggage to / from airports, piers, rail stations and hotels. For flights to/from the USA, most airlines permit two pieces of checked luggage each weighing up to about 50lbs. However, airline policies vary and may change at any time. Right Travel is not responsible for any excess luggage/ weight charges levied by an airline. The Travel Agent and/or Tour Operator, Right Travel, shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of luggage/personal items. All damage/loss must be reported at time of incident and documented in writing by local authorities for submission to the insurance company. We also suggest you refer to http://www.tsa.gov for helpful tips on how to prepare for your journey.
IMPORTANT BAGGAGE INFORMATION FOR U.S. TRAVELERS
Please be advised that starting on January 1, 2003 travelers checking bags can expect a new round of security procedures. All checked luggage will be screened at the airport prior to being placed on an aircraft. In order to make your check-in as easy as possible, we offer the following list of suggestions as recommended by the Transportation Security Administration:
- Bags may have to be opened for inspection. Leave bags unlocked to avoid the potential need for them to be opened forcibly.
- Do not pack food or beverages in checked bags. Pack footwear on top of other contents. Put personal belongings in clear plastic bags to reduce chances of a TSA screener having to handle them, and spread out - do not stack - books.
- Do not overfill your luggage. It will be more difficult for the screener to close if it should be necessary to open and examine the contents.
- Do not wrap gifts. They may have to be opened for inspection.
- Screening equipment will damage film. Place all film in your carry-on bags.
- Pack scissors, pocket knives and other sharp items in checked bags, never carry on.
Thank you for taking the time to follow these few steps. We want your vacation to be as pleasant as possible from the moment you leave until you arrive safely back home.